Wednesday, September 10, 2008

being 21??? hepi besday...


i'm becoming 21 today!!!! wow!!! i'm becoming older but i'm always feel like i'm still young...
but i'm not in teenager stage anymore... i'm being adult...

being an adult??? the stage that every human will undergo... but am i act like an adult??? maybe i'm already act like an adult because some of my friends said that i'm more matured than my age??? it is true??? i just laughed when here any statement like that... i don't think like i'm like adult... i'm always act like teenager... eh, tak... like adolescence... (mcm budak2 la... nk wat mcm ner... mmg masih lg kanak2 ribena...)

last night and today.... i got a lot of besday's wishing messages from my family and my friends.... "HEPI BESDAY. MAY ALLAH BLESS U ALWAYS.." thanks to all who were wishing my besday an pray for the blessing of ALLAH...

what i'm gonna do today??? some friends ask me to buying them for "iftar"... (eh, byk duit aku nk blanje korang... sepatutnye korang la blanje aku...)... my rumate asks me if i want to have a "grand iftar" today... i just can't said anything... just can give a warm smile... he already buying me pizza last night... thanks sob... =)

huh... this morning.... having a quite tough exam... alhamdulillah... i can answer quite well even i didn't finished the lecture notes... the question not covered the notes that i couldn't finished... ALHAMDULILLAH... syukur sgt2...

eh, it's Zohor time... time to pray... got to go now... once again, thanks to all on the wishing and praying on my besday... time kasih sume... may ALLAH bless all of us... =)

3 comments:

Master J said...

hehe..happy belated bday bro =)

shamel said...

and from me..
hepi belated besday to u beb~

Jepah said...

tq2 sume...