Tuesday, September 30, 2008

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI

Alhamdulillah... after a long rest today, i feel better... the fever almost gone... huhh... however, my head still feel the pain... but... after taking bath with warm water, my body feel fresh and i think i can celebrate raya tomorrow like others... Today is last iftar for this Ramadhan... no more terawih prayer tonite... and we can start bertakbir tonite untill we finish the solat sunat aidil-fitri tomorrow morning...

so, tomorrow i will wear new baju melayu... i want to wear jubah that my late father left to us but my brother ask me to allow him to wear that jubah coz he will be the imam for solat sunat aidil-fitri tomorrow morning... for those who are not pay zakat fitrah yet, please do so before solat sunat aidil-fitri tomorrow morning...

the answer for the question for STBB entry below, i will celebrate raya this year at my hometown, Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu... i never celebrate raya at other places... one more thing, i'm not married yet la... yahoo... be at home is the best moment for me... peace... =)

to all muslimin and muslimat all around the world, SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI...

4 comments:

nurilahi said...

eid mubarak~

Jepah said...

eid mubarak... ameen.... =)

leka said...

slmt ari ryer bro! =]

Jepah said...

to leka:
selamat ari raye