Saturday, September 27, 2008

welcome back my bro n sis!!!

ari ni, da selamat smpai abg2 aku yg duk jauh... pulang utk berhari raya di kampung halaman kami yg indah permai ini... huh...

da lame x jumpe anak2 sdare... nasib baik diorng masih kenal aku... huhuhu... ayah sdare yg baik la katekan... (perasan btol...)

huh... quite tired today... this morning, gi shopping brg2 dapur... pas balik, main ngan anak2 sdare... lepas zohor, x sedar bile tertido... huhuhu... bgun solat asar, solat.... my bro from perak arrived... with his wife n children... sume anak2 dia menuju ke arah ku.... al-maklumlah... ayah sdare yg suke main ngan anak2 sdare... penat lyn karenah diorang...huhuhu... but, i have one thin to tell... but not now... maybe tomorrow... quite tired today... need to have a nice sleep tonite...

NITEZ....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this blog post.
It was funny. Keep on posting!

Have a look at my blog post - finance advise

Anonymous said...

I got this website from my pal who told me about this
web page and at the moment this time I am browsing this website
and reading very informative articles or reviews here.


Also visit my page Http://Nutritionistvsdietician.Org/Careers-In-Nutrition/

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I found your weblog the use of msn. This is a very neatly written article.
I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your helpful information. Thanks for the post. I'll certainly return.



My page - Gold Bars Online **