Thursday, October 16, 2008

Couple or trouble???

Couple or trouble? Bukan merujuk kepada drama korea lakonan Oh Ji Ho, Han Ye Seul dan Kim Sung Min. (best cite ni… tgk la… name lain cite ni, Fantasy Couple).

Ok! Back to the topic. Many of my friends always ask me…” Jep, nape xde GF lg?”.. “Jep, bile nk ada GF?”.. “Jep, aku xpercaya la ko masih lg xde GF”… believe it or not, I’m still single and available. Not to promote my status but just want to share my opinion. I love to be single for time being. Why? Coz I dun want to catch into trouble. The most important thing, I’m still a student. I need to focus on my study first. For me, having GF is not important during my study. (wat pe la nk couple2 ni… buang masa je…) In my opinion, single is simple, couple is trouble. Maybe you have other opinion. (couple here means special BF or GF ye… not include married couple…)

Why I think couple is trouble? I dun know but I just want to live in simple way. This is not the right time to think about having GF for me. Truly speaking, I’m also human. I want to be love and being in love. That our fitrah right? To be honest, bukan x pernah got “that feeling”… pernah je… tp, just wat dunno je la… (sape org tu??? diam2 sudah… only me know... =p) I will hold my principle that I want to be single for time being. Many things will come out if I accept to have GF in my life for time being. I dun wanna be in trouble. So, that why I’m still single and love to be single (for time being). Tp, kalu da jodoh awal, nk wat mcm ne, kan??? =p

Peace nor war… [^_^]

4 comments:

candlesky said...

"Tp, kalu da jodoh awal, nk wat mcm ne, kan??? =p"

~ni mcm ayat yg ada iras2 ke arah 2 je..dah xlama agknye nie nak makan nasi minyak jepah..huuuuu

Jepah said...

>>>candlesky:
nak makan nasi minyak jepah??? bleh2...
jemputlah dtg rumah cuti 6t... jepah wat nasi minyak ye...
=p

shamel said...

eh jap..ari tuh aku g kenduri kawen.
die serve nasi tomato n air asam.
x yah la nasi minyak n sirap neh.
da x bes da..hehe~

Jepah said...

>>>shamel:
ye erk??? huhuhuhu....