Friday, October 3, 2008

Eid al-Mubarak Celebration... 1429H



Di ambang raya...



For the 1st time, we have "raya lights"... =p

Alhamdulillah, finally, raya came again this year... alhamdulillah, i can fulfill my duty to fast during Ramadhan this year. Hopefully, i still have chance to "meet" next Ramadhan..

fuhh... just recover from fever... i can do many thing in the night of raya. I pay zakat, play with my nieces and nephews and many more... and i see there is a change in my house compound. for the first time (from i was a baby), my house has raya lights. cannot believe it?? yes, this is true... this is the first time... huhuhuhu... why?? biarlah rahsia.... =p



My big family... Last raya (2007)

Last raya (2007), for the first time, all my siblings came back to celebrate raya in this house. Actually, last raya is the last raya that we celebrated with my late father... maybe ALLAH already plan that my late father can celebrate his last raya with all my siblings...

This raya? We celebrate raya like before but the happiness is not like before... maybe because this is the first time we celebrate raya without our lovely late father. (Al-Fatihah...)
After solat sunat aidil fitri, my siblings and i went to our fatejer's grave to pray for him. after that, we back to our home compound to layan the guest that came to our house because we had open house on the first day of hari raya. huhuhu... and for the first time also, only the males in my siblings celebrate raya in this house with our lovely umie. feel good right?? huhuhu...


The 7 heroes with umie... =)



My new baju melayu made by my umie... =)


Guests during open house...

atas tangga pun nk bergambar ke??? =p

4 comments:

nurilahi said...

huuu...meriah...

my house never had a raya light u know (:

Jepah said...

>>>nurilahi
erk??? huhuhu... td gi beraye rumah karimah... =p

izzahismail said...

selamat hari raya ;)

Jepah said...

>>>izzahismail
selamat ari raye gak... jgn lupe mkan ubat ye... thanks for visiting & ur 1st comment (this comment)... =p