Monday, October 27, 2008

Finally... Final exam is coming... =)

Finally, the final exam is really near. Tomorrow I will have my first paper. AHD 2143: Food Analysis. Huhh… quite nervous coz this paper is 3 credit hours paper. I must do well to increase my pointers. Erm.. what else? Ha… as usual, my seat number is 1 and 2 (if not 2 it is 22 and 42. Still can’t avoid no. 2). I’m always got the seat number 1 and 2 since I’m at secondary school. Huhuhu… this final exam is quite tough coz there is 9 papers I need to go through. Wish me luck. =)

Alhamdulillah, for this final exam, I didn’t get fever. My mom said that my siblings always got fever when the “big” exam is coming. It is true coz my sisters always got fever when they have final exam. suratan atau kebetulan??? =p. I’m also always got fever when the final is coming since I sit for PMR. I got high fever on the last day of PMR. Then, when I sit for SPM, I got fever on the first day of the exam. Alhamdulillah, I still got good result.

Actually, this final exam reminds me about what happened to me on the last final exam. Final exam for semester 2 07/08. I’m still feeling it until know. I lost my father when I’m in exam period. (Al-Fatihah). And this thing still haunted me during this final exam. I need to be strong. I must change this “haunted” situation to become as pembakar semangat. This is a tough challenge for me. I’m not tend to study but I’m tend to play with my friends to forget what happened to me last final. Alhamdulillah, I get the spirit to study back. insyaALLAH I will answer this final exam carefully and try my best to get the best result. Ameen…

I need to study now… got to go… wish u all the best and wish me all the best too, k? =)

GUD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST…. [^_^]

6 comments:

As said...

huuu..

berjela kan exam slip kita :D

10 paper

seb bek satu paper takde exam :D

szakif said...

pelik aku dengan korang. exam berjela2.. naseb bek tak amek allied. huahua~

Jepah said...

>>>as:
mmg berjela pun... penat nk stadi... ad la notes bertimbun-timbun...

Jepah said...

>>>szakif:
nape pelik lak?? nilah kehidupan sebagai student yg bakal menjadi health practitioner...

As said...

untung ah senanye..

banyak blaja ;P

ayat poyo pujuk hati

Jepah said...

>>>as:
mmg byk blaja... smpai kdg2, xtau pkai ke x bile keje 6t... kire blajar utk ilmu je la... baru best...