Thursday, October 9, 2008

I Love My Friends... (Hepi Besday to Sob...) =)

Today is my rumate's besday, Sobri... my other rumates and I already bought him a "special" present. What? A futsal ball. Why a futsal ball? The idea came from me... The others quite shocked when I came out with that idea. Actually, Sob always talks to me that he want to have a futsal ball. So, I just want to fulfill his wish. When the clock turn to 12a.m. last night, he already slept because he too tired the yesterday... So, I just put the ball on his table...

A ball?? Need some amount of money to buy it, right??? but if for my friends, I think it is ok... Money can't buy friendship... why? because my friends is part of my life... Some of my friends treat me nicely but some of them don't... i know i'm not a good person... so, it is ok for me to receive not really nice treat from my friends.. Sometimes, their "bad" treats hurt me and sometimes i just ignore such treats. but i still want to be friends with them because I love to make friends... I like them and I love them.... it doesn't matter how they treat me. because... my friends is a part of my life... So, because of that, i can easily forgive my friends...

At the past, I can easily get sick with people... but not now... because people have their own behaviour... both positive and negative behaviour... If such people become my friend, I can accept he/she as who his/her is. why? because I'm not have 100% good behaviour too.. so, why not just accept such people? huhuhuhu...

So, because I love my friends, it is ok for me to spent certain amount of money during their birthdays... but not all la... only for close friends... huhuhu... so, I hope you also love your friends...

peace no war... =)

7 comments:

nurilahi said...

bday sob sama ngan bday zahirah sama ngan bday anak sedara kini-syamil :D

shamel said...

eh..hmm..x tau pon.
so..epi belated besday ye Sob!!

Jepah said...

ye... besday sob ler...

shamel said...

eh..si nurilahi ini mempunyai anak sedara bername syamil?
eh Jepp..aku sgt setuju. Kita x dpt ubah perangai org. Jadi..kita terima la seadanye. Kann~

Jepah said...

>>>shamel:
tahu xpe... bukan nurilahi la ade anak sedara name syail.. kiniey yg ade anak sedara name syamel..

terimelah seadanye ye syamel..

candlesky said...

nnti kini pun nak kek dari jepah..heeee=P

Jepah said...

>>>candlesky:
nak kek ape??? kek apollo erk? =p