Saturday, November 15, 2008

Blog for X-SMKATJ...

Two days ago, my friends ask me to join the new blog for our x-schoolmate... (x-smkatj... sekolah agama rupenye aku dulu... hihihihi)... so, i just accept to be one of the author for that blog...

this blog is special for x-smkatj especially for the batch that had SPM on 2004. the aim is to unite all of our ex-schoolmate because it seem we have lost contact with some of us... so, hopefully, with this blog, we will keep in touch together forever....

come and visit the blog at
http://thexsmkatj.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

kumansakti said...

yeah~ that fellow was me hehehe...

Jepah said...

>>>kodeng:
ye... btol2...

Szakif said...

pah, ko dapat email drpd IIUMBloggers.com? meh a sumbangkan posts untuk community blog tu.. ni ko dah join blog sekolah lama ko, jangan plak lupa IIUMBloggers.com. hu~

Jepah said...

>>>szakif:
insyaALLAH...

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.