Sunday, November 23, 2008

I will go to KL tonight!!!

Tonight, I will go to Kuala Lumpur. My bus will depart from the bus station at 11 p.m. tonight... I need to go to KL to get "Letter B" and "FIS letter" that my late father forgot to take from a shop at Jalan Ipoh more than 30 years ago. How lucky we are because the shop still exist and it still keep the data about that document. Pretty good huh... Alhamdulillah....

My brother said that his friend who is a chinese man help him to get info from that shop. One thing that make me shocked is the shop still stand after a very long time and still at Jalan Ipoh!!! amazing huh??

So, I will not around for one or two days... huhuhu... Please pray for my success to get that document...

4 comments:

© Liyana.Sara.Salleh said...

ok, dah faham sekarang...
tadi baca offline message before masuk 'CuKeLaT'...

semoga dapat bawa balik dokumen2 penting tu... :)

sesungguhnye ada hikmah kedai tu masih ada di sana walaupun KL pesat membangun...

As said...

jalan ipoh...memang!

have a safe journey

Jepah said...

>>>liyana:
mmg ada hikmah... hehehe

Jepah said...

>>>as:
da safe da... =p