Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm home... Alhamdulillah...

I'm home... Alhamdulillah... after a long ride today... it takes about 3 and half hours I ride my motorcycle from kuantan to my home... not alone... konvoi with my rumate... huhuhu... quite tired...

On the way, we stopped and have a look at mesra mall, a new mall at kerteh... own by suria klcc, I heard... many things there... giant, popular, guardian, bowling, skuasy, cinema, futsal and many more... (makin kaya la petronas lepas ni...hehehehe). we just stopped for a while there. then, we continue our journey to our destination. huhuhu..

So, it is time fo me to rest tonite... still tired... but before that, I want to share something... Sometimes, I hate holiday... Y? because when I arrived at home, some people (neighbours, etc.) asked me... "Berapa lame cuti? Bile nak balik?". adeh... I just arrived but they already asked when I will go back. (xde la plak nk tanye khabar ke... bile sampai ke... huhuhu)...

by the way, I'm happy being at home coz I love my home.. I love my family... so, I'm really really happy being at my home... yahoo... holiday again...

6 comments:

As said...

heh nape tak singgah umah? :D

jep, as pun tak sampai lg situ :D

Jepah said...

>>>as:
mcm la jep kenal rumah as...

As said...

la, kol jelah. hampeh

kalau nampak McD, umah as 2-3 min je dr situ.

Jepah said...

>>>as:
rushing la as... tau McD tu... pernah je makan kat situ... huhuhu... next time la ye...

shamel said...

eh...jgn lupa singah umah aku skali jep. uhuh.
oh ye. Bes x Mesra Mall?? Hmm.. teringin gak nak g.

Jepah said...

>>>shamel:
kalu aku lalu rumah ko, aku singgah erk??? xde la best mane pun... aku rase, best lg ecm... huhuhu...