Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm home.... hehehe....

Just arrived at my home this morning. I took bus at 11 p.m. last night and arrived at KT at 5.20 a.m. Quite fast. huhuhu...

I was in KL just one day only. Crazy huhh??? Quite tired because I went to Jalan Ipoh from Hentian Putra by STAR LRT, then took Rapid KL and the walk around 1 km before I found the place that I need to go. Alhamdulillah, the shop still there and they still keep the document that I need. However, I need to go to JPJ Selangor at Padang Jawa for further matters. Then, I went to KL Sentral and took Komuter to Padang Jawa. Quite a long journey. When I arrived at Padang Jawa, my uncle can't took me to JPJ. So, I walk from KTM Padang Jawa to JPJ. Not too far. I just assumed that I'm in jungle trekking. hehehehe... Alhamdulillah, all the matters are settled there. So, I back to KL and enjoy my day at KL before I went back to Terengganu last night. Not quite tired but very very tired. A long journey and I think I used my legs more than I used public transportation. huhuhuhu...

4 comments:

As said...

alhamdulillah..

dr kL sentral ke Padang JAwa..tido dulu ah baru sampai...lama!!

Jepah said...

>>>as:
tau xpe... mmg hampir tertido... nsib bek da bese ngan padang jawa tu... kalu x, xtau la... hehehe

Szakif said...

bapak ah! tapi tahu pulak ko eh jalan2 kat selangor and KL? mantop!

Jepah said...

>>>szakif:
Alhamdulillah... aku tau la sket2 jalan2 kat KL tu... kalu pkai public transport lah... hehehe...

p/s: kalu tnye aku mcm ne nk ke banting, mmg x tau la... hehehe