Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Need the document from 35 years ago????

Today, my eldest brother came to my home. He told my mother and me that he just came back from JPJ to settle about changing name of the vehicles that my late father left. However, he didn't manage to change my late father's name of one of motorcycle because the JPJ didn't find the information about pertukaran milik from the agent that my late father bought the motorcycle 35 years ago...

So, the JPJ asked him to find the document about pertukaran milik at my home, if we still have it. But... how come we want to find the document that had been issued 35 years ago? we just managed to find maklumat pembelian and agreement letter only (also had been kept for 35 years... still in good condition..). not that document... just one thing come to my mind... how poor the system of JPJ... they didn't save the data for too long... and.. if JPJ didn't have that information, how come we managed to make new road tax every year??? think about it...

p/s: moral of the story, anything that will be inherited one day, we must keep every single document regarding it.... no matter how long it will be keep... =)

2 comments:

izzahismail said...

i have my parents kept all the documents ;)) including the result and all ;)

Jepah said...

>>>izzah:
my late father also kept all the documents but i don't know y we can't find that document...