Thursday, July 9, 2009

How do you define "LOVE"?

LOVE... It depends on you how do you define it. Very subjective. In Malay, LOVE can be defined as "SAYANG, CINTA, SUKA"... What do you think about love? It is caring is love? like sharing is caring? yaa.. You can say that caring is love but what "types" of love? Love as a friend? Love as a little brother or sister? or love as a lover? So, it is hard to jugde when someone is caring about you. Sometimes, he/she really cares about you but he/she just loves you as a friend.

Actually, this thing happened to me. When I was in matriculation. I do care my friends in my own ways. I'm really caring about my friends and I show my care. However, some of my female friends misunderstood on my ways of caring. They thought I was falling love to them. They thinked I love them more than as a friend. Huhh... Thing that I just can't accept. Sorry girls.. I'm not playing with your heart but you all just my friends. Not more than that.

Because of this thing, I become like "acuh tak acuh" towards my female friends although I'm really care about them. But I just don't want to show it to avoid any misunderstood because when you misunderstood me, you can be very close to me and you also can avoid me in the future. So, sorry my female friends because I didn't have any intention to be more than a friends. I didn't have any intention to play with your heart. I didn't have any intention to take you as my soulmate. Why I said "female friends"? It is because there are no problems to show my care towards my male friends. No misunderstood. hahaha...

I LOVE my status now... Single is the best for me for the time being... because LOVE is very subjective, the misunderstood can easily happened. So, how do you define LOVE?

12 comments:

3p4h said...

I love u!!! Hahaha... Jiwang2... =P Ok, kpd sesiapa yg bminat kt Jep, bersabar ya.

Aku sanggup jd org tgh sbb aku akn jd roomate Jep mulai sem dpn. Ha5... Relax bro

Jepah said...

>>>epah:
hahaha... xde maknenyer ep...

ainShahajar said...

owh!!..siyes epah?

haha.. mmg sumtimes girl mcm tu.. mudah terpikat dekat sape2 yg care kat dia..

tapi girls nowdays lbh bijak kot.. paham mana syg dan cinta tu..

Sofia Ismail said...

haha.
cinta adalah kamu masak sedap, dan kamu makan dengan gembira.

*ibu jari ke atas*

Ah, tak payah buat homework adalah cinta juga.

Jepah said...

>>>ainshajar:
siyes... tgk girls jugak la... xnk ckp pa pe sal girls... hahaha

Jepah said...

>>>sofia:
up to u... =)

Anonymous said...

thinked or thought...
which 1 is correct??

Jepah said...

>>>anonymous:
mane2 je la... grmmar main hentam je...

shamel said...

mungkin raaaaamai yang hatinya runtun tatkala membaca ini jep. Tapi at least, semua sedia maklum da. Hehe.

Sofia Ismail said...

>>>>anonymous: 'thinked', if you're pro-america. 'thought', since our education system is based on UK's.

just stick to either one and nobody's gonna blame u =)

And stop finding faults or everyone's gonna blame u.

Jepah said...

>>>shamel:
biarlah runtun awal2... lg elok... hahaha...

Jepah said...

>>>sofia:
thanks for the explaination... =)